CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

today marks the end of my one week term break.
in which, ive done nothing. -oh yay daphne. im how proud of you. keep it up-
all ive done/want to do is sleep... (at least 10 hours everyday. to the extend of not attending church today. just for some extra sleep)
im becoming such a pig, sometimes i suspect that i was probably a pig in my last life.
not forgetting how fat im becoming.
getting fatter + loving sleep = pig.
how great... maybe my pig(gy) name in my last life was daph-oink-ne or something.

i cannot wait for school to start tomorrow. (yes yes, can you feel my eyes rolling)
if school starts tomorrow, it means that my exams are nearing. my research essay is due very very soon. and alot more things which can really stress me out, and probably make me put on more weight. oh noooo. i dont want school to start tomorrow. =((( everything is possible with God. Dear God, can i have one extra month of holidays? AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home